The Politics of Global Health Governance : United by Contagion Paperback / softback
Diseases do not recognize national borders, and as we are gradually learning, failure to govern health effectively at a global level profoundly affects us all.
This book is about how global health governance has evolved to become stronger, more complex, and more important than ever before in history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 238 pages, XV, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230114821
- Hardback from £53.75
- Paperback / softback from £21.45