One Million to Stop the Traffik Paperback / softback
One million to... STOP THE TRAFFIK tells true stories of people who are trafficked.
Sunni and Whinney just 6 and 8 years old were sold by their parents and their story inspired the formation of STOP THE TRAFFIK.
People should not be bought and sold became their mantra.
One Million to... STOP THE TRAFFIK goes on to tell the incredible true story of their determined quest to get 1,000,000 signatures to enable them to go to the United Nations and call on governments to fight human trafficking.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Zinc Communicate Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2010
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781902843315