Brazil's Emerging Role in Global Governance : Health, Food Security and Bioenergy Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
The author examines Brazil's emerging role as an important actor in various sectors of global governance.
By exploring how Brazil's exercise of power developed over the last decade in the sectors of health, food security and bioenergy, this book sheds light on the power strategies of an emerging country from the global south.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XV, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/02/2015
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137491206
- Paperback / softback from £48.95