Public Security in the Negotiated State : Policing in Latin America and Beyond Hardback
Part of the Governance and Limited Statehood series
Policing and security governance in areas of limited statehood have become central issues in contemporary academic and political debates.
This book offers an in-depth study on public security provision, the resulting state-society relations, and policing in Mexico City.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 269 pages, XII, 269 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Police & security services
- ISBN: 9780230295414
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £55.35