Fashion: The Whole Story Paperback / softback
Edited by Marnie Fogg
This ambitious and fascinating book traces the history of fashion in every part of the world, from Greco-Roman woven-cloth clothing and the silk court dress of the Chinese Tang dynasty to contemporary sportswear designers and Japanese street culture. Organized chronologically, the book traces the evolution of fashion period by period and trend by trend, while detailed timelines provide historical and cultural context.
Fashion: The Whole Story is indispensable for everyone who loves the line of a superb suit or knows the joy of wearing a great pair of shoes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 576 pages, With over 1000 illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2013
- Category: Fashion & textiles: design
- ISBN: 9780500291108