Twenty to Make: Button Jewellery Paperback / softback
Part of the Twenty to Make series
Marrianne Mercer has found a huge variety of buttons, from wooden toggles to metal daisies, some vintage, some modern, some fun and some delicate and pretty.
Her sources have included up-to-the-minute websites as well as family button boxes, and the jewellery she has produced is equally varied, from the strikingly modern Stacked Boho Necklace to the vintage Old World Charm, and from the stretchy Toggle Bracelet to the delicate Seaside Shell Earrings.
Button Jewellery is all the rage and this book provides twenty projects including necklaces, charms, rings, bracelets, earrings and glasses strings, plus twenty variations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 120 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/05/2011
- Category: Precious metal & precious stones: artworks & design
- ISBN: 9781844486540