Teaching Excellence in Higher Education Hardback
Marshall Gregory argues that teachers at the university and high school levels can achieve teaching excellence by grounding their teaching in pedagogical theory that takes into account students' abilities and the ultimate goals of teaching: to develop students' capacities for thought, reflection, questioning, and engagement to their fullest extent.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 257 pages, XV, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2013
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137379450
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £61.65