Part of the Simple Machines series
Learn about how a wedge works! Beginner readers and budding young scientists will love learning about using simple machines in everyday situations.
Along the way, readers will be supported by expertly levelled text, a strong text-photo match and appropriate text load.
Readers will be excited to dig in and learn all about simple machines and basic physics concepts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/03/2018
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474753579
- Paperback / softback from £6.45
- Electronic book text from £7.89