The Politics of Immigration in France, Britain, and the United States : A Comparative Study Paperback / softback
Part of the Perspectives in Comparative Politics series
Updated through 2012 with all-new material in every chapter, Schain's book provides a detailed, comparative look at the policies that drive and inform immigration politics in three Western countries, and shows how immigration policy has political sources far beyond labor market needs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 334 pages, XVII, 334 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/06/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230341173
- Paperback / softback from £42.25
- Hardback from £57.45