Molecular and Cellular Signaling Hardback
Part of the Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering series
Makes connections between diseases, drugs and signaling in those chapters not specifically devoted to pathogens. Reviews background in first 5 chapters then offers chapters on cancers and apoptosis and on bacteria and viruses.
Signaling in the immune, endocrine (hormonal) and nervous systems covered along with cancer, apoptosis and gene regulation. Each chapter ends with a problem section to facilitate discussion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 582 pages, 77 Tables, black and white; 227 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIV, 582 p. 227 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 22/03/2005
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9780387221304
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £103.85