The Essence of Human Freedom : An Introduction to Philosophy Paperback / softback
Part of the Continuum Impacts series
The Essence of Human Freedom is a fundamental text for understanding HeideggerGCOs view of Greek philosophy and its relationship to modern philosophy.
These previously untranslated lectures were delivered by Heidegger at the University of Freiburg in the summer of 1930.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/03/2005
- Category: Phenomenology & Existentialism
- ISBN: 9780826479365