Dark Victory : Through Depression to Hope Paperback / softback
This exploration of depression argues that all our moods and inward states have value and that a state of depression, which we tend to want to avoid, is perhaps the most important for spiritual growth and self-understanding.
The author's other works include The Pain That Heals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 174 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 23/02/1995
- Category: Christian spirituality & religious experience
- ISBN: 9780264673530