American Web Equipment 1910-1967 Paperback / softback
Part of the Europa Militaria series
In this book, a follow-up to the same author's well-received study of British web equipment, Martin Brayley gives a detailed illustrated overview of the webbing straps, holsters, carriers and haversacks used by American combat troops from before World War One to the Vietnam War.
Hundreds of different items are photographed, and the often small differences between suppliers and periods are pointed in the learned and informative text.
This book will be required reading for all students of American uniform and equipment, modellers, re-enactors and collectors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 100 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/02/2006
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781861268327