Rocket and Spacecraft Propulsion : Principles, Practice and New Developments Hardback
Part of the Astronautical Engineering series
The revised edition of this practical, hands-on book discusses the launch vehicles in use today throughout the world, and includes the latest details on advanced systems being developed, such as electric and nuclear propulsion.
The author covers the fundamentals, from the basic principles of rocket propulsion and vehicle dynamics through the theory and practice of liquid and solid propellant motors, to new and future developments.
He provides a serious exposition of the principles and practice of rocket propulsion, from the point of view of the user who is not an engineering specialist.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 414 pages, XXVI, 414 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 19/09/2008
- Category: Automotive technology & trades
- ISBN: 9783540692027
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £103.85