Norman Foster : A Global Architecture Paperback / softback
Part of the Architecture/Design Series series
Sir Norman Foster is one of Britain's most talented and prolific contemporary architects.
Some of the most challenging projects of the modern age count among his commissions: from the reconstruction of the Reichstag in Berlin to Hong Kong International Airport. This stunning book showcases in colour photographs, sketches, plans and models, Foster's far-reaching genius, which combines peerless technological prowess with a global-minded design philosophy.
It includes Foster's Valencia Congress Centre and the Great Court at the British Museum.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Illustrated throughout in colour and black and white
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/1999
- Category: Individual architects & architectural firms
- ISBN: 9780500281239