Financial Distress and Corporate Turnaround : An Empirical Analysis of the Automotive Supplier Industry Paperback / softback
The work of Martin Schmuck empirically investigates the phenomenon of financial distress and corporate turnaround in the automotive supplier industry.
Based on a sample of 194 publicly listed automotive suppliers, the effectiveness of managerial, operational, financial, and asset restructuring activities is analyzed in a multivariate research setting.
Archetypes for successful turnarounds are identified and matched with strategies of non-distressed companies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 166 pages, 11 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 166 p. 18 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 26/04/2013
- Category: Manufacturing industries
- ISBN: 9783658019075
- PDF from £59.50