Wrongful Conviction and Criminal Justice Reform : Making Justice Paperback / softback
Part of the Criminology and Justice Studies series
Wrongful Conviction and Criminal Justice Reform is an important addition to the literature and teaching on innocence reform.
This book delves into wrongful convictions studies but expands upon them by offering potential reforms that would alleviate the problem of wrongful convictions in the criminal justice system.
Written to be accessible to students, Wrongful Conviction and Criminal Justice Reform is a main text for wrongful convictions courses or a secondary text for more general courses in criminal justice, political science, and law school innocence clinics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 334 pages, Ethnography and the City; 9 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/12/2013
- Category: Criminal law & procedure
- ISBN: 9780415814645