Hack That Tote! : Mix & Match Elements to Create Your Perfect Bag Paperback / softback
by Mary Abreu
One pattern ... infinite looks! With simple tweaks, you can reinvent the basic tote 11 ways, sewing useful projects like a backpack, messenger bag, laundry duffel and stylish cross-body purse.
Create your perfect carry-all by adding pockets, leather handles, fabric straps and tabs, O-rings, snap hooks, purse frames and more for endless variety.
A fabric and interfacing guide helps beginners and more experienced sewists choose the right materials every time.
Just measure, mark and cut - no printed patterns needed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages, 220 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 17/08/2016
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781617452901
- EPUB from £14.39