Women, Universities, and Change : Gender Equality in the European Union and the United States Paperback / softback
Edited by Mary Ann Danowitz Sagaria
Part of the Issues in Higher Education series
This volume analyzes how higher education responses to sociopolitical and economic influences affect gender equality at the nation-state and university levels in the European Union and the United States.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XVI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2012
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137033734