Cambridge Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 9 Paperback / softback
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 9 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills.
Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 06/04/2017
- Category: Sciences, general science
- ISBN: 9781316637265