Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology Practical Workbook Paperback / softback
This practical write-in workbook is the perfect companion for the coursebook.
It contains step-by-step guided investigations and practice questions for Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology teachers and students.
Through practical investigation, it provides opportunities to develop skills- planning, identifying equipment, creating hypotheses, recording results, analysing data, and evaluating.
The workbook is ideal for teachers who find running practical experiments difficult due to lack of time, resources or support.
Sample data- if students can't do the experiments themselves - and answers to the questions are in the teacher's resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 16/04/2020
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9781108797771
- Paperback / softback from £14.45