Cambridge International IGCSE : Cambridge IGCSE (R) Biology Workbook Paperback / softback
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Biology syllabus (0610) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016. Written by an experienced teacher and examiner, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Workbook helps students build the skills required in both their theory and practical examinations.
The exercises in this write-in workbook help to consolidate understanding and get used to using knowledge in new situations, develop information handling and problem solving skills, and develop experimental skills including planning investigations and interpreting results.
This accessible book encourages students to engage with the material.
The answers to the exercises can be found on the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 145 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 07/08/2014
- Category: Educational: Biology
- ISBN: 9781107614932
- Paperback / softback from £8.50