Women, Science, and Technology : A Reader in Feminist Science Studies Paperback / softback
Women, Science, and Technology is an ideal reader for courses in feminist science studies.
This third edition fully updates its predecessor with a new introduction and twenty-eight new readings that explore social constructions mediated by technologies, expand the scope of feminist technoscience studies, and move beyond the nature/culture paradigm.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 606 pages, Disability Studies Reader; 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/09/2013
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780415521109