Hiking West Virginia : A Guide to the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
by Mary Reed
Part of the State Hiking Guides Series series
From rugged Appalachian ridges to verdant river valleys, this guide details fifty of the very best hiking trails in the state.
Inside you'll find detailed maps, mile-by-mile trail descriptions, backpacking tips, and informative details about landmarks and natural history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 52 Maps; 75 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/10/2018
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493035731