Literacy for All Young Learners Paperback / softback
AWARD WINNER! In Literacy for All Young Learners, Mary Jalongo, PhD, offers 65 strategies to support literacy learning with children from preschool through the third grade.
With specific suggestions for ELL students, Jalongo includes recommendations for hundreds of great children's books, websites, and apps to make teaching easier.
Each strategy is designed to be simple to use with all of the children in your classroom--from the not-yet-readers to the fluent readers--and each strategy is tied to the Common Core State Standards for kindergarten through third grade. Recipient of the 2016 Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Gryphon House,U.S.
- Publication Date: 09/03/2017
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780876595688