Tenting Tonight : A Chronicle of Sport and Adventure in Glacier Park and the Cascade Mountains Paperback / softback
One year after her successful trip across Glacier National Park with Howard Eaton, chronicled in Through Glacier Park, mystery novelist Mary Roberts Rinehart was back in the saddle, heading into the rugged Western portion of the park with her family and ready for more adventure.
Rinehart's humor and enthusiasm about her camping adventure through the Rocky Mountains and Cascades are still fresh for a modern audience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 1 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 03/02/2016
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781493023127
- Hardback from £18.95