The Last Man Paperback / softback
by Mary Shelley
Edited by Hugh J. Luke
Part of the Beyond Armageddon series
Taken from an ancient text found abandoned in a cave, The Last Man ends in 2100, "the last year of the world." A devastating worldwide plague has annihilated all of humanity except for one man, who chronicles the world's demise.
This novel of apocalyptic horror, originally published in 1826, was rejected in its time and was out of print from 1833 to 1965, when the first Bison Books edition appeared.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 346 pages
- Publisher: University of Nebraska Press
- Publication Date: 01/05/2006
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9780803293502
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- EPUB from £1.39
- Hardback from £12.49
- Paperback from £13.77