Toward Psychologies of Liberation Paperback / softback
Part of the Critical Theory and Practice in Psychology and the Human Sciences series
Understanding that the psychological well-being of individuals is inextricably linked to the health of their communities, environments, and cultures, the authors propose a radical interdisciplinary reorientation of psychology to create participatory and dialogical spaces for critical understanding and creative restoration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 380 pages, XII, 380 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/07/2008
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9780230537699
- Hardback from £42.69