Complexity and Institutions: Markets, Norms and Corporations Paperback / softback
Edited by Masahiko Aoki, Kenneth Binmore, Simon, FBA Deakin, Herbert Gintis
Part of the International Economic Association Series series
Drawing on behavioural, experimental and neoclassical economics, this volume brings together eminent academics and practitioners to provide working macroeconomic models and explore the social norms governing a post-crisis financial world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 247 pages, XVIII, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2012
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137034205