Institutions and Comparative Economic Development Paperback / softback
Edited by Masahiko Aoki, Timur Kuran, Gerard Roland
Part of the International Economic Association Series series
This collection of essays from eminent scholars discusses different phases and measures of economic development, evaluating the success of national economic transitions and providing valuable policy lessons for developing economies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 345 pages, XIX, 345 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2012
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137034038