Engineering for Earthquake Disaster Mitigation Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering series
Earthquake and tsunami disasters have been increasing rapidly and globally in the last quarter-century.
The purpose of this book is to provide essential knowledge and information on the mitigation of earthquakes and tsunamis for graduate students, young researchers, and geotechnical engineers.
It begins by presenting recent cases of earthquakes that have occurred in the world, referring to tsunamis and soil liquefaction and how to cope with such disasters.
The final chapter proposes strategies for disaster mitigation against in Japan earthquakes and tsunamis in the future.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 328 pages, 11 Tables, black and white; 117 Illustrations, color; 237 Illustrations, black and white;
- Publisher: Springer Verlag, Japan
- Publication Date: 05/06/2014
- Category: Economic geology
- ISBN: 9784431548911
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £73.55