Best Karate: V.3: Kumite 1 Paperback / softback
This volume is one of a series presenting all karate and kumite' practiced by the Japan Karate Association.
Each chapter contains photographs of an instructor of the Association executing a certain technique.
In kumite (sparring) basic techniques are sharpened and body movement and distancing acquired through practical application.
This volume explains the types and meaning of kumite and the relation between jiyu kumite and basic training in fundamentals.
Demonstrated by instructors of the Japan Karate Association.
As well as setting forth the basic rules that must be'
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 01/10/1978
- Category: Oriental martial arts
- ISBN: 9780870113321