Global Political Philosophy Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Philosophy Today series
Risse takes a refreshingly different approach to understanding the important and topical debates in the subject through the lens of issues of global reach such as justice, human rights, fair trade and immigration, focusing on normative questions that arise about globalization.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, VIII, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/08/2012
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230360730
- Hardback from £61.05