In Matt Furie's glorious debut, a nocturnal frog and rat awake at midnight, share a salad of lettuce and bugs, and strike out on an epic dirtbike adventure toward the sunrise.
As the friends make their way from forest to bat cave to ghost town to ocean to shore and beyond, new friends are discovered, a huge crab is narrowly avoided, and a world is revealed.
Packed with colorful characters and surprising details on every hand-drawn page, The Night Riders is the ideal book for anyone who has ever wanted to surf to the mountains on the back of a dolphin.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: McSweeney's Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781936365562
- Paperback / softback from £5.35