The Girl Who Saved Christmas Paperback / softback
by Matt Haig
Illustrated by Chris Mould
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC?It is Christmas Eve and all is not well.
Amelia Wishart is trapped in Mr Creeper's workhouse and Christmas is in jeopardy.
Magic is fading. If Christmas is to happen, Father Christmas knows he must find her. With the help of some elves, eight reindeer, the Queen and a man called Charles Dickens, the search for Amelia - and the secret of Christmas - begins . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, Black and white illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/10/2017
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9781782118602
- Mixed media product from £15.29
- CD-Audio from £8.89
- Hardback from £10.35