Science vs Disease Paperback / softback
Part of the Science Fights Back series
Discover how scientists are fighting back against the threat of disease, from epidemics to pandemics, and explore the incredible weapons they are deploying.
The book looks at what are the world's most deadly widespread diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, polio and even flu.
It then explores how scientists battle mutations and employ everything from surgery to genetic modification, to help science fight back against disease.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/06/2017
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474716215
- Hardback from £11.79