Holocaust Impiety in Literature, Popular Music and Film Hardback
Surveying irreverent and controversial representations of the Holocaust - from Sylvia Plath and the Sex Pistols to Quentin Tarantino and Holocaust comedy - Matthew Boswell considers how they might play an important role in shaping our understanding of the Nazi genocide and what it means to be human.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, VIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230231955
- Paperback / softback from £49.05