Introduction to Molecular Vaccinology Paperback / softback
This textbook provides an easy-to-understand introduction to the complex topic of vaccine research and development.
It gives a comprehensive though clearly arranged insight to the most important aspects of molecular vaccinology, leading from the basics in immunology, to design of vaccines and mode of action of vaccines to the actual formulation, manufacturing and registration of vaccines. The volume is therefore a valuable text about modern vaccinology for graduate students and a basic introduction for newcomers in vaccine design and development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 373 pages, 55 Tables, black and white; 31 Illustrations, color; 188 Illustrations, black and white;
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 12/03/2016
- Category: Medical research
- ISBN: 9783319258300
- PDF from £63.33