Oxford Latin Course: Oxford Latin Reader Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Latin Course series
This second edition of the Oxford Latin Course combines the best features of both modern and traditional methods of Latin teaching from first stages to GCSE.
Completely revised and restructured in the light of a nationwide survey of Classics teachers, it provides an exciting, stimulating approach to Latin based on the reading of original texts.
Parts I-III are built around a narrative detailing the life of Horace, based closely on historical sources, which helpsstudents to develop an understanding of the times of Cicero and Augustus.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, halftone illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 24/04/1997
- Category: English language & literacy
- ISBN: 9780195212099