Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine Hardback
Written by two renowned experts, this book surveys the use of botulinum toxin A in aesthetic medicine, including patient selection and evaluation, as well as rules and requirements.
The book provides hands-on information for common indications, such as forehead and glabella, lateral brow lift, crow's feet and lower eyelid, bunny lines and marionette lines, nose and nasolabial folds, cheeks and "gummy smile," upper and lower lip, and the chin and neck.
A section with tips and tricks makes this book an invaluable resource for the practicing dermatologist, plastic surgeons and all other physicians interested in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 141 pages, 36 Tables, color; XIX, 141 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 02/05/2007
- Category: Medical toxicology
- ISBN: 9783540340942
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £80.65