Wittgenstein's Philosophical Development : Phenomenology, Grammar, Method, and the Anthropological View Hardback
Part of the History of Analytic Philosophy series
The book explains why and how Wittgenstein adapted the Tractatus in phenomenological and grammatical terms to meet challenges of his 'middle period.' It also shows why and how he invents a new method and develops an anthropological perspective, which gradually frame his philosophy and give birth to the Philosophical Investigations .
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 316 pages, XVII, 316 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2013
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9780230282568
- Paperback / softback from £48.95