Performance in the Blockades of Neoliberalism : Thinking the Political Anew Hardback
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
This book ranges from refugee camps in Palestine to halting sites of the Irish Travellers and elsewhere in search of a new politics practiced through performance.
Written through the intersection of performance and philosophy, the book refutes neoliberalism's depoliticizing and strategic uses of humanitarianism, human rights, and development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, XII, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230247215
- Paperback / softback from £46.65