Cases in International Business : Strategies for Internationalisation Paperback / softback
Cases in International Business: Issues in Internationalisation consists of twenty current and 'classic' business cases from Australia and our region.
Many have an international focus and look at expansion either from or into Australia.
Some even look at 'negative' expansion. Each case is accompanied by review questions, to which solutions are available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 8 black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Tilde Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2010
- Category: International business
- ISBN: 9780734610775