Real Time Method of Radar Plotting Paperback / softback
This manual/workbook provides the means for an operator to develop an at-a-glance capacity on a stabilized relative motion radar.
Once the system of AcaASituation RecognitionAca has been achieved and mastered, a multitude of targets can be handled safely and surely, and collision avoidance becomes quite simple.
The real method of plotting equips the deck officer to pass the Coast Guard's radar observer test
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 40 illustrations
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/07/2009
- Category: Transport technology & trades
- ISBN: 9780870332043