Capitalism and Climate Change : Theoretical Discussion, Historical Development and Policy Responses Hardback
by Max Koch
This book discusses climate change as a social issue, examining the incompatibility of capitalist development and Earth's physical limits and how these have been regulated in different ways.
It addresses the links between modes of consumption, energy regimes and climate change during Fordism and finance-driven capitalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XIII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/10/2011
- Category: Environmental economics
- ISBN: 9780230272514
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.19