Ornamental Origami : Exploring 3D Geometric Designs Paperback / softback
This book is a great resource for people who enjoy polyhedra, symmetry, geometry, mathematics and origami.
The types of models presented are similar in nature to the models in Mukerji's Marvelous Modular Origami, but some of the chapters are more advanced and all of the designs are new.
The reader can learn about polyhedra while making these models and is left with the ability to design one's own models.
Step-by-step folding instructions for over 40 models are presented.
Although the book is for intermediate folders, beginners are encouraged to try because origami basics are explained.
The diagrams are easy to follow and each model is accompanied by breathtaking finished model photographs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 154 pages, (HOLD DISCLAIMER FOR 4th PRINTING); Approx 30 pages replaced - Peters files
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 21/11/2008
- Category: Origami & paper engineering
- ISBN: 9781568814452
- Hardback from £137.79