The Position Paperback / softback
by Meg Wolitzer
Everything changes for the four Mellow children the day they find a book called Pleasuring on the shelf.
It is written by their liberal parents, features tasteful pastel illustrations of their lovemaking, and has become a runaway bestseller.
Thirty years later the book is set to be reissued but the lives of the Mellow family are no longer the same: their children grapple with complicated 21st century problems and the iconic couple's perfect marriage has not run as smoothly as everyone has assumed...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/08/2006
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099485056
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76