Folk Art Patterns to Colour Paperback / softback
by MEGAN CULLIS
Part of the Patterns to Colour series
A lovely colouring book of the patterns used in folk art around the world, from floral designs on Hungarian dancers' costumes and Russian Matryoshka dolls, to geometric patterns on Portuguese ceramics and ornate Day of the Dead sugar skulls.
Includes snippets of information about the patterns, and links to websites with more examples of folk art.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, black and white with spot colour
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/12/2016
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781474916202