Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing 1950s Fashion Paperback / softback
by Megan Cullis
Illustrated by Elena Selivanova
Part of the Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing series
Dress the fashion models in an assortment of glamorous outfits from the 1950s with the 200+ stickers provided.
As designers left the austerity of the war years behind, fashions focussed on luxury with full skirts, Dior's 'New Look' and decadent fabrics.
Informative notes, photographs and sketches explain each 'look' and add historical context. Illustrations: Full colour throughout
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 34 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2014
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9781409563242