This Is Performance Art: Mel Brimfield Paperback / softback
Mel Brimfield's complex practice takes a skewed and tangled romp through the already vexed historiography of performance art, simultaneously revealing and inventing a rich history of collaboration between artists, dancers, theater makers, political activists and comedians.
This is a unique presentation of previously unseen ephemera, artefacts and documentation relating to some of the most significant performance work of the last 50 years, framed by anecdotes and reminiscences from leading lights working within this vibrant field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 120 illustrations
- Publisher: Black Dog Press
- Publication Date: 04/10/2011
- Category: History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781907317354